Monday 20 May 2013

my inspiration - week two: Chloe

This week I am inspired by a girl. I don't know her. I just saw her on the morning bus. There was a sunshiny day. And then I realized that I like watching people. I am interested in their appearance, taste, style, their voice, their eradiation. So I found this girl.. red hair, black leather jacket, dark blue backpack with white dots. Dark blue and black aren't my favourite colours, but in this case they were exciting, even this inspired me.
I know her name, because she made a phone call :)
So I realized that I like watching, even knowing people.. That was an interesting morning. Since then I like to pay attention people - girls, boys, elder people, children, anyone. The point is that he/she has to be special for me because of something :)

Ezen a héten egy lány inspirált. Nem ismerem őt, csak láttam a reggeli buszon. Egy napsütéses nap volt. Aztán egyszercsak tudatosult bennem, hogy szeretem nézni az embereket. Érdekel a megjelenésük, az ízlésük, a stílusuk, a hangjuk, a kisugárzásuk. Szóval találtam ezt a lányt.. vörös haj, fekete bőrdzseki, sötétkék hátizsák fehér pöttyökkel. A sötétkék és a fekete nem a kedvenc színeim, de ebben az esetben nagyon izgalmasak voltak, sőt inspiráltak engem.
A nevét pedig azért tudom, mert telefonált :)
Szóval rájöttem, hogy szeretem nézni az embereket, sőt megismerni is őket.. Ez egy érdekes reggel volt. Azóta szeretek figyelni rájuk - lányokra, fiúkra, idősebbekre, gyerekekre, bárkire. A lényeg, hogy különlegesnek kell lennie számomra valamiért :)


The result will be this brooch: 

Music for this week:
Florence and the Machine - Shake it out


Florence and the Machine - Landscape


For more weekly inspiration click here!



No comments: